Why Choose World Wide?
World Wide Safety Consulting provides health and safety management services to the oil and gas industry including inspection scheduling, process, and procedures of OSHA and the EPA.
We take an intelligent, risk-based approach to help our clients comply with local, state, federal, and international regulations for chemical facilities and petroleum refineries. Our on-site safety training and consulting services are customized to your site-specific concerns.
We are experienced in working in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including upstream, midstream, and downstream processes:
- Onshore and Offshore Operations
- Pipelines and Distribution
- Refining and Petrochemical
Safety Consulting Services
Some of the safety and health services we provide for the petrochemical industry address the following needs:
- Emergency deployment
- Corporate and on-site professionals
- Complete safety management for turnaround or new construction, specializing in contractor oversight
- Safety program management and development / issuing of various permits and procedures
- Confined space monitoring and stand by rescue
- Blinding and fresh air oversight
- Gas detection equipment
- Auditing and inspecting services
Professional Management Services
We provide professional management solutions for all of your oil and gas industry needs. We can assist with expert managers specializing in contractor management to oversee new construction, maintenance upgrades, exploration and development, and emergency response / restoration teams.